Join this grassroots effort to connect people and restaurants
in support of COVID-19 Frontline community.
As communities learn how to settle into a temporary-but-new normal of shelter-in-place and social distancing, our restaurant friends face a grim reality. How to operate when people aren’t coming. At the same time hospital staff and emergency responders are facing their own grim reality as they risk their lives to save the lives of our loved ones. We think we can help by creating a network where the community can contact participating carryout restaurants, make a Feeding the Frontline in Baltimore donation, and enable the carryout restaurant to provide food for those on the Frontline in the war against COVID-19 (doctors, nurses, hospital staff, emergency responders, custodians, etc)!
- Find participating restaurant on the list, call in or click DONATE to do easy on-line donation .
- It’s as simple as swapping your regular lunch out with a $10-$20 gift card to feed someone else.
Participating Restaurant List
- Alexander’s Tavern
- Papi’s Fells Point Taco Joint
- Huck’s American Craft
- Wicked Sisters Tavern
- Farmacy Cafe & Catering Donations can be made M-F 7am-3pm 410-636-6663 or 410-292-9275
- Pie in the Sky Click to DONATE or call 410-522-3222
- Cafe Troia Donations can be made by calling (410)337-0133
- Amiccis of Little Italy Donations can be made by calling 410-528-1096
- Blue Hill Tavern Click to DONATE
- Mother’s Grill Donations can be made by calling 410-244-8685 Thank you to Mother’s for helping to coordinate this project. Buy a gift card as thanks!
- Johns Hopkins
- MedStar Franklin Square Hospital
- MedStar Harbor Hospital
- St Agnes
- St Joseph
- University of Maryland
Emergency Responder List
- Wilkens Police Precinct 1
- Woodlawn Police Precinct 2
- Franklin Police Precinct 3
- Pikesville Police Precinct 4
- Towson Police Precinct 6
- Cockeysville Police Precinct 7
- White Marsh Police Precinct 9
- Dundalk Police Precinct 12
Contact FeedingtheFrontlineinBaltimore@gmail.com with suggested carryout restaurants that you think would like to participate, as well as, Frontline Hospitals and other locations that are in need of a good meal and a show of gratitude!
Visit and join our community on facebook to share messages, photos, recommendations, thank you messages, and of course food pics.