Join this grassroots effort to connect people and restaurants in support of our communities.
As communities learn how to settle into a temporary-but-new normal of social distance, our restaurant friends face a grim reality. How to operate when people aren’t coming. At the same time hospital staff are facing their own grim reality as they risk their lives to save the lives of our loved ones. We think we can help by creating a network where the community can call participating restaurants, make a Feeding the Front Line donation to be used to provide a hot meal for those on the Front Lines in the war against COVID-19 (doctors, nurses, hospital staff, sanitation workers, etc)!
- Choose a participating restaurant on the list, call in or use DONATE link to do direct donation.
- It’s as simple as swapping your regular lunch out with a $10-$20 gift card to feed someone else.
Participating Restaurant List
- Mother’s Grille Click to DONATE or call 410-244-8686 Thank you to Mother’s for helping to coordinate this project.
- Alexander’s Tavern Click to DONATE
- Papi’s Fells Point Taco Joint Click to DONATE
- Huck’s American Craft Click to DONATE
- Wicked Sisters Tavern Click to DONATE
- Farmacy Cafe & Catering Donations can be made M-F 7am-3pm 410-636-6663 or 410-292-9275
- Pie in the Sky Click to DONATE or call 410-522-3222
- Bambao Harbor East Donations can be made by calling 443.670.2060
- Cafe Troia Donations can be made by calling (410)337-0133
- Amiccis of Little Italy Donations can be made by calling 410-528-1096
- Blue Hill Tavern Click to DONATE
- Miss Shirley’s Cafe Click to DONATE
- Koopers 410-563-5423
- Johns Hopkins
- MedStar Franklin Square Hospital
- MedStar Harbor Hospital
- St Agnes
- St Joseph
- University of Maryland
Emergency Responder List
- Wilkens Police Precinct 1
- Woodlawn Police Precinct 2
- Franklin Police Precinct 3
- Pikesville Police Precinct 4
- Towson Police Precinct 6
- Cockeysville Police Precinct 7
- White Marsh Police Precinct 9
- Dundalk Police Precinct 12
Let’s build something together.
Website donated by Hunt Valley Village Bike Rentals on the Northern Central Railroad Trail of Gunpowder Falls State Park